Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Family Vacation Ideas

By Mark Fitzgerald

For me a good portion of the fun of the vacation is planning it. I know that isn't for everyone, but I like to make sure everything is accounted for. It takes the stress out of the actual visit for me. In planning for an upcoming an upcoming family vacation London I discovered that things I am interested in are pretty hard to find. I like maps, paths and routes, and itineraries. So I have been collecting them, creating them and sharing them here.

I also like learning about tips and tricks to make the vacation more enriching and affordable. For a family of 6 this can be a challenge.

This site can be enjoyed by selecting a daily itinerary to see what we have planned out or looking at what we want to go see by looking at the details of a given location to visit.

So we have started with London. Why London? Because that is near where I was born. As we go one we have added far more than we are going to fit into a 7 day trip with the family. On our trip we will have young children to teens and we will try to find something to fit all of their interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment